RETRO PARTY DECOR : PARTY DECOR
RETRO PARTY DECOR : PORCELAIN HOME DECOR
Retro Party Decor
- Retro was the only EP (7") by Ultravox, then Ultravox!, released on February 10 1978. It was the last recording released by the band as Ultravox!. Also this was the last disc featuring original guitarist Stevie Shears, who left the band after its release.
- Clothes or music whose style or design is imitative of those of the recent past
- ex post facto: affecting things past; "retroactive tax increase"; "an ex-post-facto law"; "retro pay"
- a fashion reminiscent of the past
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- A group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip, esp. one for which they have been chosen
- A formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
Kikkerland Critter Windup
Critter was conceived by chance, at the studio of a motion display company called Hankscraft Motors in NYC. It has a godfather called David Dear, creator of the fabulous Duck Mirror, the Rainbow Maker, and many other amazing products. The first four thousand Critters were made by hand, using a vintage Japanese gearbox from the 1950's found at a surplus store. The first place that sold Critter is called Mxyplyzyk, so, between Hankscraft, Mxyplyzyk, and Kikkerland, you get the idea what we're dealing with here. Essentially a no form follows no function object. Body and key colors are assorted, we pick color based on availability. Stainless steel with plastic feet.
Pirate Night at Vern's?
Lurline, Mfrench and Frank Potter in the early Sixties. They had frequent parties, with themes. On Italian night they had small bottles of Ripple at each table. This might be Gypsy night...a little help here mfrench...is this at Bucy's?
Retro Paper Party Straws...
These vintage inspired retro stripe drinking straws add such a nice touch to any party....Perfect for my tropical party!!
cheap grape decor
cheap primitive home decor
decor for kids
decorating your fireplace mantel
diy wall decoration
african american decorations
fun room decorating ideas