DECORATING TEENS ROOMS : TEENS ROOMS
Decorating Teens Rooms : Arabian Night Decorations.
Decorating Teens Rooms
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- all the numbers that end in -teen
- (teen) adolescent: a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
- The years of a person's age from 13 to 19
- the time of life between the ages of 12 and 20
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- (room) an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- (room) board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
The best children’s rooms are so much more than just a place to sleep–they provide a comfortable space for play and study, offer privacy when it’s needed, and encourage creativity or just quiet contemplation. A child’s room should also express the personality of its occupant, or occupants, in a way that celebrates their unique interests and talents.
For more than a decade Susan Salzman’s Los Angeles custom furniture design firm, Little Folk Art, has been providing furniture, accessories, and design consultations for some of the freshest children’s rooms and play spaces around. Her fanciful room designs delight not only their young occupants, but their parents as well, with bold, unexpected colors and motifs that are whimsical but never cloying. These are rooms with an attitude, as individual as the kids who inhabit them. Design cues come from sources as diverse as a child’s extensive dinosaur collection, a favorite picture book, a vintage fabric, or an antique baseball. Each room is designed to grow and evolve as the needs and interests of the child do–without requiring an exhaustive overhaul.
In Rooms to Grow In Susan Salzman also addresses some of the most common challenges parents face in furnishing a child’s room, from maximizing storage in order to minimize clutter and mess to carving individual sanctuaries out of a shared room and outfitting an infant’s room on a budget. She offers insights on creating playrooms the whole family will want to enjoy, and explains how to make the transition from nursery to toddler’s space with just a few key changes.
Full of fresh ideas that will be at home with any decor or design direction, Rooms to Grow In is a much-needed resource for parents who don’t want to compromise their own good taste while indulging their child’s.
Swirly Teen Room
Chocolate and light blue were the colors of choice and Lauren's bedroom turned out very dreamy! I painted ever so faint swirls and damask to dance on the walls while bold stripes adorn her closet. She is very happy in her new bedroom.
Slam Dunk Teen Room
An interview with Demerie quickly determined this young sport stars theme! "All Star Teen" in her sport-i-licious bedroom!
decorating teens rooms
As a tween or teen, you shouldn't be afraid to express yourself when it comes to decorating. You can create a space that makes you happy, based on your own personal style, and this book will show you how. You'll learn helpful hints, money saving tips and fun ideas for furniture layouts, color schemes, lighting, window treatments, designer tricks, theme rooms, accessorizing and more, plus creative ideas for customizing your decor using fun do-it-yourself projects. Use this simple, step-by-step guide to help make your room more functional and beautiful--a place where you'll enjoy spending time. For Free decorating tips visit www.BlueSagePress.com.
decorating teenager room
decorate french country
bathroom decorative tiles
nautical decor and gifts
irish kitchen decor
room decor stores
decorate your office cubicle
childrens room decoration ideas